Anyone else feel like they are “transported” INTO the music

Beautiful sound stage on my system. After just a few moments of listening I feel myself “transported” into the music and can “walk” among the voices, instruments, etc regardless of what I am listening to, aside from mono tracks. Front, back, side to side. A bit daydreamy. Love the sensation. No weed or alcohol involved! Am I completely nuts or do others get this feeling?

128x128sastimpson

Yep, that is the destination. Took me 45 years of research and investment… but I am there also. I get lost in the music.

Yes, more like sucked into it....totally get drawn in and lost in the music.  That's what its all about for sure 

No.

When it's really good, I feel like the music is transported into me. When I heard Ry Cooder play his little guitar solo in John Hiatt's "Lipstick Sunset" live with Little Village, time ceased to exist. I had a cosmic out-of-body experience, as high as I've ever gotten from music.

The same happened when I heard J.S. Bach's Concerto for Four Harpsichords (BWV 1065) performed by Trevor Pinnock conducting The English Concert (whilst playing harpsichord!).