Best cheap speaker cables............again

Hello all,
I will apologize in advance for asking this question as it is probably one of the most discussed topics
I am looking for some recommendations for a good single wire speaker cable. I am driving a pair of Vienna Haydn's with a pair of Cary tube mono blocks. My old speakers were bi wired and the Haydn's are not. I can't re terminate my current cables so I'm looking at some new wires. Budget under $300.00 and the runs are about 7 feet long. My initial thoughts have been Morrow, signal cable, AQ type 4, zu mission for new cables, but I am certainly not against buying used.

Thanks
skipper320
I started out with Goertz Alpha, then switched to Signal cable ... which I kept for about two years or so. Then auditioned Morrow, Speltz, Audio Art, and Straley Reality cables around the same period. The Straley's are still in service and I have no desire to change any time soon. YMMV
Strateahed,,
Went to the reality website. Do you know if the cables are available in bulk or if they offer shorter lengths than 8'? I use mono block amps and would prefer a bit shorter cable around 5 or 6' at the most. I dropped them an email, but wondering if you may have the answer. I also prefer bare wire ends. Do they offer an unterminated option?
Thanks
Any experience here with transparent wave? A buddy has a pair that he's looking to unload. He's asking for $90.00 for an 8' pair. Good deal?
If the Transparent is the current version it's a very good cable and a very good deal.
Regarding what Nkbg said about the Crimsons, I also think they're amazing....in the right system. I've owned a completed loom of Crimson cables: speaker, RCA and XLR for years, and they did sound amazing. Gave a nice warm, rich, organic and natural sound. I do believe however, that Crimson needs to be in a system with high sensitivity speakers and with components with proper input and output impedances to sound their best. Personally, after hearing actively shielded cables from Synergistic Research and Audioquest, I don't think I can go back.