Psychologist dissects Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'

I never get tired of learning more about this seminal work by one of my favorite artists of all time. 

128x12869zoso69

Waters writes dark, disturbed, and anguishing lyrics. The sorrowful lyrics are masked by the spirit lifting music produced by Gilmore and Wright. 

He's a bitter man. He could never reconcile his father's sacrifice to his country with his own need to know him. That's understandable but his adoption of the ideology that killed his father is baffling.

Great album, great band, but it was always my understanding that Wish You Were Here was the unsung tribute to Sid Barrett. When I was young and the album was new we thought it (DSOTM) was the belated soundtrack to The Wizard of Oz, with a little recreational assistance of course. My favorite is A Momentary Lapse of Reason. just sayin’

@dadork 

Yep, the bitterness goes really deep in the Final Cut. I really like this album but it's a commitment to listen to. Very well recorded - in Paranoid Eyes you can hear that the 'Colonel' walking to the pub has a limp and is walking on wet cobblestone.

Sorry, I digress...and the bong is calling...