Psychologist dissects Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'

I never get tired of learning more about this seminal work by one of my favorite artists of all time. 

128x12869zoso69

It’s pretty cool that DSOTM continues to sell and at least 3 generations of a given family might share a common appreciation for it.  

This group has been musically instrumental, no pun intended, in my life and even more so with Rush. I find my attention is held better with great lyrics and these bands represent that talent very well. It's always been a mystery to me how to translate great thoughts into lyrics; perhaps that's why it's so appealing. I never agreed with waters political views but I could hear them combined with the sublime David Gilmour. My favorite Floyd album is Division Bell.

Waters writes dark, disturbed, and anguishing lyrics. The sorrowful lyrics are masked by the spirit lifting music produced by Gilmore and Wright. 

He's a bitter man. He could never reconcile his father's sacrifice to his country with his own need to know him. That's understandable but his adoption of the ideology that killed his father is baffling.