Interconnect advice needed

Hi

I need an almost 10 feet interconnect between pre amp and power amp. Both with tubes.
I know all cables affects the signal and naturally I I want this effect to be as small as possible.
I've just bought Klipsch Heresy IV and I don't want the cable to emphase the midrange bump in these speakers even more.

Any suggestion for a cable this long max $1000?

simna

I personally  like the used transparent  or wire world  idea. Also I don't think there is anything wrong with the dhlabs recommendation  either I would add furutech  to that list. The most expensive  furutech  is decent  nothing wrong with it. It is not up to the level of the better transparent  cables I have at ultra reference  and reference  xl. But they don't wreck anything.  It's been along time since I had wire world  but it was nice cable. 

Regards

And yet here you are.

OP you are in the backyard of a very good cable manufacturer in Supra. I have their CAT * ethernet cables and Excalibur USB cables, and they are excellent. 

Thinking about their IC also.  

Sounds like you’ve got all the answers and are just opening a debate again on the pros and cons  of cables. Respectfully, a waste of time.

Cheers 

Since you are in Sweden, definitely look at Supra cables as Kota suggested; made in Sweden. I’m in the US, and I have their RCA analog, digital co-ax, and USB cables…..very well made and reviewed

On those interconnects, I would look for used. There are many companies in the EU that make what you want.  I just bought a 3 meter set of XLR’s for $500 that sold new for $1300 new. No box, but it lovely shape. I’m sure you could do better!

All the best.

I have used professional recording cables in my systems forever. Mogami is very good, but its shield is not quite as good as Canare Starquad - this will only make a performance difference in an environment rich in radio waves. But Canare is far harder to make up. I use Canare with ETI connectors when they will fit, Switchcraft when they will not.

Microphone cable costs a dollar a foot or so. Put the money you saved into an upgrade that will make a serious difference in sound quality. Cables are the least bang for buck IMO. YMMV