Interconnect advice needed

Hi

I need an almost 10 feet interconnect between pre amp and power amp. Both with tubes.
I know all cables affects the signal and naturally I I want this effect to be as small as possible.
I've just bought Klipsch Heresy IV and I don't want the cable to emphase the midrange bump in these speakers even more.

Any suggestion for a cable this long max $1000?

simna

Given what you have said I would consider DHLabs, Transparent, or WireWorld. The later two go for used. UsedCables web site. I would try to make sure they are doing whst you want. If new… remember it takes a couple hundred hours for them to break in. 

My system are shown under my ID so you can see where I am coming from.

10 feet is a short run for rca you shouldn’t run into any problems unless you have a lot of loose electricity flying around in the air. Xlr is great for long runs since it’s redundant and also shielded at the same time the cable carries 2 signals a forward and reverse signal so if one signal is  compromised  the sound still comes through. Have a nice journey with your audio experience 

I personally  like the used transparent  or wire world  idea. Also I don't think there is anything wrong with the dhlabs recommendation  either I would add furutech  to that list. The most expensive  furutech  is decent  nothing wrong with it. It is not up to the level of the better transparent  cables I have at ultra reference  and reference  xl. But they don't wreck anything.  It's been along time since I had wire world  but it was nice cable. 

Regards

And yet here you are.

OP you are in the backyard of a very good cable manufacturer in Supra. I have their CAT * ethernet cables and Excalibur USB cables, and they are excellent. 

Thinking about their IC also.  

Sounds like you’ve got all the answers and are just opening a debate again on the pros and cons  of cables. Respectfully, a waste of time.

Cheers 

Since you are in Sweden, definitely look at Supra cables as Kota suggested; made in Sweden. I’m in the US, and I have their RCA analog, digital co-ax, and USB cables…..very well made and reviewed