Acrolink Cables, anyone heard them?

I have an Esoteric SACD player and presently I am using an Acrolink power cord with it. I am interested in getting one of Acrolinks lower end   interconnects with RCA plugs to go from the Esoteric player to the preamp.

Has anyone heard them and if so, can you describe the sound? Interested in Acrolink only, no other brands.

Thanks

128x128stereo5
Thanks for the response twoleftears. Similarly the latest 8N-2080 Performante (Mk3) costs a bomb is out of my budget. As a matter of fact it’s too good for my modest system. The 8N-2080III Evo which I presume is the mk2 already sounds very good in my system. The cable managed to bring a degree of sophistication to the system as music sounds a lot more real, vivid and lifelike. It has truly transformed the system and brought it to a higher level of performance.

I have never imagined owning a cable that costs this much but it’s worth it in the end, no regrets. The cable is necessary to bring out the best in the Luxman L-590AXII which I recently acquired. Since the Luxman is supposed to be my end-game amplifier, I went all out by over-spending on this used Acrolink 8N-A2080III Evo. I'm now done for good.

I think there are four generations.

[mk 1]

II

III Evo

Performante

Even a used mk2 IC is still over 1K.

stringreen

Are you still enjoying Acrolink cabling in your System? How is the synergy with AYRE electronics?

Happy Listening!

stereo5

How do you like Acrolink cables on your Esoteric player?

Happy Listening!

@jafant ,

I love the Acrolink cables, they really compliment the Esoteric player.   The internal wiring on the Esoteric player is all Acrolink, so I thought, why not?  I first bought a Acrolink 4030 power cord used, from an Audio store in Connecticut.  Then I bought a Acrolink digital cable off of flea bay, and finally a pair of Esoteric interconnects which were labeled Acrolink from a Canadian dealer.  All cables were bought used at about 50% off.  I could never afford them at full retail!