SabrinaX vs JA Perspective2 Graphene

Has anyone compare / heard the SabrinaX and JA Perspective 2? 

Looking at the measurements, SabrinaX could be somewhat bright and have a recessed mid. Which speakers do you like more of? And which one would be easier to drive?

SabrinaX: 

JA measurements: 

128x128panerai557

From the measurements alone, both speakers' in room response looks very good, the JA's pointy lower bass making it sound a tad lean overall...

The Sabrinas show a dip in the presence region and a more uniform decay in the bass with a usefully low -10dB point, so you might find them a bit more forgiving than the JA.

They both have low distortion measurements...

BUT, that's all conjecture.

You really need to listen to these yourself, ideally in your room, and if not, to emulate the sonic result with your equipment in your room. For my small room, I would go for the Sabrina Xs

There are plenty of haters, especially when talking about Wilson Audio speakers. You need to go and listen to the speakers to determine if you like the sound

@soix … the dealer coming out to set up the speakers in your room after purchase is not a requirement, it’s part of the service you receive when you buy Wilson Audio speakers. Hardly a downside. If you know what you’re doing and you want to wrestle a 100+ lb speaker by yourself, no one will stop you.

Welp, I'm a little surprised Wilson has returned to the 2.4kHz dip.  This will give the illusion of extra detailed imaging.

As for the brightness, look at the off-axis response.  This is a speaker you can easily adjust by toe-in/toe-out.

PS - I am neutral on Wilson's overall.  I might even be a fan if they were significantly less expensive.

I haven't heard SabrinaX but I heard Wilson's upper end model - I think it was DAW.. It was nice but I cannot afford that. I always loved sound of JA speakers, especially Perspective... Speakers from other brands are way too out of my budget or just meh sound. Another speaker I am smitten on is Gershman Avant Garde. I like small floor standing speakers to fit into a smaller living space.