SabrinaX vs JA Perspective2 Graphene

Has anyone compare / heard the SabrinaX and JA Perspective 2? 

Looking at the measurements, SabrinaX could be somewhat bright and have a recessed mid. Which speakers do you like more of? And which one would be easier to drive?

SabrinaX: 

JA measurements: 

128x128panerai557

There are plenty of haters, especially when talking about Wilson Audio speakers. You need to go and listen to the speakers to determine if you like the sound

@soix … the dealer coming out to set up the speakers in your room after purchase is not a requirement, it’s part of the service you receive when you buy Wilson Audio speakers. Hardly a downside. If you know what you’re doing and you want to wrestle a 100+ lb speaker by yourself, no one will stop you.

Welp, I'm a little surprised Wilson has returned to the 2.4kHz dip.  This will give the illusion of extra detailed imaging.

As for the brightness, look at the off-axis response.  This is a speaker you can easily adjust by toe-in/toe-out.

PS - I am neutral on Wilson's overall.  I might even be a fan if they were significantly less expensive.

I haven't heard SabrinaX but I heard Wilson's upper end model - I think it was DAW.. It was nice but I cannot afford that. I always loved sound of JA speakers, especially Perspective... Speakers from other brands are way too out of my budget or just meh sound. Another speaker I am smitten on is Gershman Avant Garde. I like small floor standing speakers to fit into a smaller living space.

I like small floor standing speakers to fit into a smaller living space.

Add B&W 804 D4 to your list.