High Current Integrated Options for Manger Speakers

Hey Folks:

Looking for suggestions for high current integrateds (tube, hybrid, or solid state) under $10k. Folks who have direct experience driving Manger loudspeakers with such are particularly encouraged to share your thoughts! Internal phono and DAC not required.

dodgealum

Please keep the ideas flowing as none of the models mentioned are ringing my bell aesthetically.

🤷‍♂️

Anthem STR. There's a reason it remains on Stereophile's Class A recommened list years after it's introduction.

BAT tube gear is known for high current, using the MIG fighter tubes. They have a couple of integrateds that go for $<10K used, not sure about current new pricing or changes. I'm commenting based on hearing their older models, as I haven't heard their latest, but perhaps someone whose hear those can chime in. Cheers,

Spencer

As a Manger P1 owner I can offer some experience that may help.  I use a Pass X250.8 stereo amplifier fronted by a First Sound PS III pre amp with dual external power supplies.  The Mangers love the Pass.  If I had to start over I’d buy the Pass 250 integrated, no question.  I have toyed with the thought from time to time; rather than rack-consuming four big boxes, go with the Pass integrated and simplify things greatly.  I doubt there’d be little if any sacrifice in SQ, but I am more than satisfied with the status quo.  Great combination. Previously the Pass drove my SF Olympica III’s with equal aplomb.  I can’t speak to the Ayre, Gryphon, or other options but the Pass has left me with zero angst about trying anything different.