Axpona 2022 what impressed you?

I'll start. The Borrensen 01 playing Otis Taylor 'Resurrection blues' was stunning! I also enjoyed the Legacy Aeris on the first floor playing Nils lofgren 'Keith don't go'. In the smaller rooms there was a $4k pair of speakers with what looked like 18" woofers and a horn tweeter that performed well. While the kef ref 3 sounded harsh the ref 5 in a similar small room sounded great just reminding me how much incremental set up affects the demo. I only had a few hours on saturday and missed many rooms due to crowds and would enjoy hearing others impressions from the show.

128x128steve59

Legacy. Way under appreciated. Aeris and the Valor were awesome. The other models are great too.

@nyaudio98 the Borreson stand mounts sounded awesome but at $60,000 agree WAY too much $$$$. 

@rsf507 Borresen was going to price his stand mount at $120K but his dealers suggested that might be a tad too high, so they all agreed on $60K and will quickly increase the price as they fly off the shelves.

@Steve59

I can’t justify Raidho or borrensen prices, I love the demos and I expect another six figures driving the speakers helps

The Raidhos were driven by a pair of anniversary-edition Margules tube amps that cost $10,000 each but that I believe are completely or substantially the same as the $6,000 version.

You don't even need two of them to drive the Raidho TD 3.8s to perfection. I was blown away by the sound in that room.