Streaming music comparisons and quality

At a 320 bit rate, what are recommendations as to which companies are best......I'm thinking MOG.
128x128brianpack
MOG's downfall is the silence between tracks on seamless albums. Other than that I prefer it in almost every way to Spotify.
I love MOG and use it every day, but I'd like to add a plug for using the premium Pandora service.($36 a year) If you use the the thumbs up and down regularly, Pandora's musical "DNA" system simply can't be beat. MOG's radio streams are very "dumb" by comparison. I've managed to customize a number of stations on Pandora to the extent that they constantly find music I love but never knew existed. I've worked as professional music programmer, so I ain't easily pleased or surprised. The Pandora algorithm is spooky if you learn how to use it.
I would guess that MOG's catalog is 10 times bigger than Spotify's. I even found _my band's_ album on there, and I'm only famous among, well, me.

And it streams at 320 standard.
If you're using mainly mobile, MOG is an extra $5/month from Spotify's $5/month. I don't think Spotify broadcasts @320 to mobile.