Streaming music comparisons and quality

At a 320 bit rate, what are recommendations as to which companies are best......I'm thinking MOG.
128x128brianpack
is it true that spotify "might stream at 320 but one can never be sure. MOG always is 320....dependable
MOG's downfall is the silence between tracks on seamless albums. Other than that I prefer it in almost every way to Spotify.
I love MOG and use it every day, but I'd like to add a plug for using the premium Pandora service.($36 a year) If you use the the thumbs up and down regularly, Pandora's musical "DNA" system simply can't be beat. MOG's radio streams are very "dumb" by comparison. I've managed to customize a number of stations on Pandora to the extent that they constantly find music I love but never knew existed. I've worked as professional music programmer, so I ain't easily pleased or surprised. The Pandora algorithm is spooky if you learn how to use it.
I would guess that MOG's catalog is 10 times bigger than Spotify's. I even found _my band's_ album on there, and I'm only famous among, well, me.

And it streams at 320 standard.
If you're using mainly mobile, MOG is an extra $5/month from Spotify's $5/month. I don't think Spotify broadcasts @320 to mobile.