High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Yes I have an order out since October also. I’m still confident that Rick will contact me either with a shipment or a refund. 

I did receive a pair of CT-2 3-D balanced interconnect cables before I lost contact with HFC. I played music last night after two weeks of breaking in and  it’s just amazing how good these cables sound. Amazing! 

I finally get to apply Q45T on 2 more power cords (4 locations) and man this stuff is amazing…More music. Just more music and less analyzing on the gear. 

Q45T is a love portion number 9 for every audiophiles in every budget systems.

Gotta say I LOVE the q45t.  It's truly incredible stuff.  I liked it so much that I tried ordering the BIG bottle of q45t from Cableco.com.  Just got an email today saying that they're no longer fulfilling orders as HFC is still shut down.  Referenced that HFC might reopen manufacturing in Canada.  I then received a refund.  I would have greatly preferred the big bottle of q45t instead of a refund.  But at least I'm not in the position that some of our Agon members are, which is unfortunate, to say the least.  And I'm grateful that I have the small bottle that I ordered and received from HFC last month.

Bill