High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

@david_ten

@acresverde

Hi guys,

Nps-1260: Gains more information. (I can hear more)

It allows to hear (many) more musical instruments appear in the music that I didn’t hear before. Ex, the sweaty palm gliding on the guitar’s neck, a sax player or singer inhaling/ breathing appeal to be cleaner and more obvious....This 1260 also allows more musicality and silky highs that I really like. It somewhat opens up- more air and details . 1260 is impressive.

Q45T: Gains more resolutions. (I can "see" more)

In my system, it improves so much and focuses mainly around the sound-staging and imaging. It gives (so much) more separations, more layers (depths), more micro inner details that give a cleaner "picture" of locations between the players themselves and singer(s). Very organic sounding, warmth and full and (a tad) more emotional engagement. The speakers disappeared like they never there.

So,...m​​​​​ore information and more resolutions are 2 diff things.

Now, the reason I love Q45T more than 1260 personally is because the Q45T has a very much organic sounding simislar a vinyl?, musicality and authority which give me the impression that I’m getting a free upgrade $5k to $10k amp within the brand and just for that....the Q45T worths every penny.

Please note that my whole system is currently being treated with 1260. The new comer Q45T’s only been applied 2 areas (4 locations) and that’s the speaker cables and the streamer Lumin’s umbilical cord.

nasaman

Spot on

I treated 5 more of my MC O5s  and 2 power cords - source and preamp. Still have a lot to treat. But i am thinking i might leave some 1260 in the system? Just for the reason you posted. So far when applying the Q45t i have cleaned the 1260 off. It comes off fairly easy, i did have one connection where it seamed to have dry hard and took a lot of elbow grease to get it off.

@nasaman  Thank you. I disagree with how you have defined each "term" despite the further explanation and elaboration; however, I have a somewhat better understanding of what you are communicating.

I'm going through the dark phase now. All instruments have a lower tone but still very organic.