High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

nasaman

Thanks for the update on  the NPS Q 45t. Did you get a chance to apply it over NPS 1260  treated connection? Or having the ends of the connection treated with one of each 1260 and Q 45 t at opposite ends. Or do you recommend removing the 1260 and applying the Q 45t on a clean connection for the best sound? Was there a long if any break in before you heard a positive sound improvement?

My whole system is treated with the 1260- power cords, speaker wire, interconnects, binding post, speaker wire jumpers, and of course all of my High Fidelity wave guides.

Thanks again for the info

68pete,

At the moment, I only have Q45-T at both ends of speaker cables (by wiping off clean the MS-E ) and the rest of system still treated with 1260. I can not recommend either way as you listed because I have not gotten there yet but base on the result that I’m getting from Q45-T, I think I would, likely, first, wipe off the 1260 at males connectors like AC connectors, interconnects, using napkins, dry cotton towel and Q-tips. The female parts from AC receptacles, cords and IC’s will be last as they are more challenging to wipe off and Rick recommends some bottle cleaners that I have not tried or looked into.

https://vetco.net/products/mg-isopropyl-alcohol-aerosol-spray-16oz

Q45-T pricing as below:

$349 for 5mL

$599 for 10mL

Thanks for reading

Just use a metal tool like a butter knife with the power on. Make sure you are grounded.

No don’t  but why clean the old juice off is it not compatible?

If you have 1260 on all your connections why bother you are just wasting money and material. 

The female parts from AC receptacles, cords and IC’s will be more challenging to wipe off

nasaman

Thanks for the info-Lets us know how the rest of the system sounds once applied