High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Sort of like home theater processors coming out with new formats all the time. It gets kind of expensive upgrading to a new one and having to sell your old processor. I’ve been a user of high Fidelity cables over the years and whenever I’ve upgraded to a new model there’s always been a sonic improvement. I find it quite exciting when Rick is working on something new and is about to release it.

When he formed HF and introduced a line of products, explained the technology, it was exciting. He wasn't selling direct then.  And it is exciting when a revision is introduced that has an improvement. But there were too many new models introduced in a short period of time. He stopped that growth spurt or maybe it was the supply chain issue that did it.

A few comments and some questions about High Fidelity Cables:

I use and like NPS 1260.  I firmly believe I notice a positive effect.

That said, my BS Detector does off when I read some of their hyperbole filled statements concerning products.

As I am mostly interested in the soon to arrive NPS Q45T, I have been following the company on FB and Audiogon.  Just a couple of things on FB that get me wondering:

1)  Posted by the company on FB:  "NPS-Q45T is not only twice the sonic improvement of 1260 but also now even easier to apply!"  Twice the sonic improvement?  As measured how?

2) Also posted by HF Cables:  A "review" by "Dave (no last name provided)" that says. in part, "I have not treated most connections yet but already NPS Q45T produces the greatest listening experience that I have heard in my system in 50 years of continual upgrades."  I posted a comment asking who the reviewer is (customer, beta tester, employee, professional reviewer) and there has been no reply.

I fully understand I, as all consumers, have a choice to purchase a product or not buy it.  But why, for heaven's sake, does High Fidelity Cables go so overboard in pitching their products?  Comments welcome.