High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Thanks, 68pete for that info. I still have some of the NPS-1260 left. (I bought the large bottle).

ozzy

The only thing I don't like about HF is they introduce an improved technology each year. I purchased a cable, shortly afterwards a new one was introduced and Rick wouldn't take a trade-in.

Sort of like home theater processors coming out with new formats all the time. It gets kind of expensive upgrading to a new one and having to sell your old processor. I’ve been a user of high Fidelity cables over the years and whenever I’ve upgraded to a new model there’s always been a sonic improvement. I find it quite exciting when Rick is working on something new and is about to release it.

When he formed HF and introduced a line of products, explained the technology, it was exciting. He wasn't selling direct then.  And it is exciting when a revision is introduced that has an improvement. But there were too many new models introduced in a short period of time. He stopped that growth spurt or maybe it was the supply chain issue that did it.