High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Showing 6 responses by raysmtb1

Maybe his conscience finally got the best of him. I bought a bunch of his products and none of them worked. I know people are going to jump on me but I can only say what I heard and there was nothing substantial that happened with his products. His videos when he first started were Very well produced and made you feel like by using his products with the magnets that the world will change. Like I said I couldn’t hear anything. I think he’s got a lot of explaining to do.

i’ve been self-employed my entire life which is nearing 40 years now. The only way to be is 100% honest with your customers. I never felt I got that from him. 

If he goes bankrupt, somebody is appointed by the court to review the transactions over at least the last few months to see how the money was spent. They then have the right to what they call ‘“ claw back” monies that they see fit from other paid vendors. Then the court re-distribute the funds equally amongst the creditors. I wonder if that holds true for the customers? I’m sure there’s somebody in this group of audio files who knows much more than I do about how things like that work. I only know because I had it happened to me. I had to send back like three months worth of invoices that I was paid for and I only got about half of it back. At the time it really sucked but it made sense that everybody got a distribution instead of just a few favorites. I wonder how it works when you’re running a retail business that goes belly up? I wonder if the customers get first chance at repayment or if they have the same or more weight than the vendors let’s say. Does anyone know?