Toe-In or Toe-Out

I always listen for a long time, with a bit of toe-out, just behind my head.  But I try again, for the second time, and for my room, I find the sound is much more coherent, with less saturation, in fact I can play a little bit louder without fatigue and saturation of music, like just in my face sound.  In fact it is more easy to listen to my music.  It is not a big move to make, just experimentation, it worth to try, for free.

audiosens

Not tried it in stereo only. Don't think it could possibly sound good and moving 300 lbs. of speakers is a bit much at my age. Happy listening.

follow the manufacturer guidelines as a starting point, if you haven't already

the instructions of any good speaker maker will take into account the dispersion pattern of said speaker

I forgot to mentionned, and complete my phrase...  But now, I use the Toe-in just in front of my head, instead of behind.  My speakers are 62 inches centre to centre.  May be it is because of open space room and my ears.  I have also notice, that when my chair is more on the right side, 1 foot of the centre, I heard a less fatigue music and little bit more high frequency , probably my ear and open space room.  Thank you all.

noromance, I will try straight ahead next time, may be it is because of the fold AMT diffusion Tweeter ?

Whatever sounds best to you is the way to go. Every room and person is different.