Toe-In or Toe-Out

I always listen for a long time, with a bit of toe-out, just behind my head.  But I try again, for the second time, and for my room, I find the sound is much more coherent, with less saturation, in fact I can play a little bit louder without fatigue and saturation of music, like just in my face sound.  In fact it is more easy to listen to my music.  It is not a big move to make, just experimentation, it worth to try, for free.

audiosens

follow the manufacturer guidelines as a starting point, if you haven't already

the instructions of any good speaker maker will take into account the dispersion pattern of said speaker

I forgot to mentionned, and complete my phrase...  But now, I use the Toe-in just in front of my head, instead of behind.  My speakers are 62 inches centre to centre.  May be it is because of open space room and my ears.  I have also notice, that when my chair is more on the right side, 1 foot of the centre, I heard a less fatigue music and little bit more high frequency , probably my ear and open space room.  Thank you all.

noromance, I will try straight ahead next time, may be it is because of the fold AMT diffusion Tweeter ?

Whatever sounds best to you is the way to go. Every room and person is different. 

Glasses and hat will change what you hear too.

I go for full blown laser alignment with 4 columns. 2 mains, 2 MB columns

From the seated position to the center of the columns. Measure that distance, pushing it away lowers the db to that ear. I run mine the same distance
Camber
Caster
Toe-in or out.

The mains are toed-in and fire in front of the seated position. They are tipped back 5 degrees, with the ribbon tweeter turned horizontal vs vertical.

The MB columns fire behind the seated position and are tipped back less than 5 degrees. They are outside the monitors and 12-24" closer but 60 degrees off axis from the monitors. They don’t interfere with the monitor imaging either. You also push the MBC back about 1" inch at a time, until the timing is right between the monitors and MB columns.. To close boomy, to far away they loose coherence. They sound like they are in separate boxes.. Just what I didn’t want to do..

You really want to zero in your speakers, use a laser and a db meter in the seated position..

Your ears just make sure they are pretty close. That set up can compensate for a lot of hearing issues too between moving a single column forward or backwards but keeping the laser in the same spot for imaging..

Regards