The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa

The bass is certainly not the only improvement I heard on Blue Train, or any of the other recordings I’ve been listening to with the SR purple. People seem to like it when you cite specific improvements on specific recordings, so I was using the bass on Blue Train as one example.

Wait for a 'three for two' deal?

Why didn't I think of that.

Have ordered my three SR Purple fuses. Eagerly awaiting their arrival.

My three SR Purple fuses are fully broken in at this point, and sounding mighty fine. I know that one of my early comments that I could "see" facial expressions on well-recorded vocalists was scoffed at, but it is true, especially with the lights out. Those who know, know. Other’s not so much. *lol*

Frank

Y’all wanna good laugh ... Purple arrived today, 30 minutes ago .... ROLMFAO! My calculations were wrong. Small not no Large you idiot. Guess I’ve been outta this fuse game for some time.

So I start the removal process, knowing very well what’s already located in the DAC. Alright, amp & or transport ... Nope, no dice + more lmao.

Well, whatcha gonna do. Both hoods are popped off Pre & Amp until ... I purchase now two Purples.

I’ll get with The Cable Company later ... ain’t no big deal, life is good

Darn Dabel

I did that with my fence last week. Cut 7" short. It was 1750, not 1570mm. Duh.

Measure twice, and stuff up once!