Speakers for a Large Room (20’x37’)

Open concept listening space with speakers on one short wall and kitchen at the other end.  Furniture about fifteen feet from speakers.  I assume I'll need large speakers and am considering Klipsch Cornwalls as well as Tannoy Ardens, but open to suggestions.  I also assume standmounts are too small for the space.  I should mention I mostly listen at low to moderate sound levels, occasionally cranking it if the wife is out.   Thanks for any input.

doni

@verdantaudio When I spoke with Vivid we also discussed the FRONT wall placement. They said because of the tech they have to limit the back wave (I think) the speaker can be placed almost at the front wall. They said when they demo their massive Giya speakers in smallish hotel rooms they are forced to put th speaker right against the friont wall and it still sounded pretty good.

@yyzsantabarbara that is consistent with my experience.  Usually, you only run into an issue if the cieling is low (like 7' in a basement) with a bigger speaker like the K90 or a G2.  Front and side walls surprisingly have minimal impact.  Even the rear firing oval decades work well in a customers home and he had one basically in a corner.  It is really amazing.  

I've got a big room thats L shaped but pretty much open.  A stairwell seperates the front wall leaving corners about 18ft apart.  The back wall is a little over 30ft long.  If you've got corners you can easily fill the room with a huge natural sounding soundstage with any amp (I'm using a 2 watt SET) and can reach 90db with more to go. 

Corner horns while large don't really take up much of your living space unlike standalones that need to be away from the front wall.  

Imagine Cornwalls with a bigger fuller sound.

To answer a couple of questions, my ceiling is 10', and I listen mostly at low to moderate volume levels.  The need for a speaker that plays really loudly is low priority.  
@islandmandan You say your Tannoys are custom but I wonder if you could equate them to the Ardens,or perhaps a larger model.

@yyzsantabarbara  Thanks for the pointer to the Yamaha NS5000.  I'll do some research.

My main space is 45x25x16 broken up into LR, kitchen, and DR. My Zu Def 4 speakers are on the short wall and effortlessly fill the space using only a 300b SET. In my experience a high efficiency speaker is desirable in a huge space.