New cartridge selection: help wanted

OK heading towards finish line with TT system upgrade for my secondary rig.  Having trouble deciding on the cartridge.

So far:  

Table: Feickert Volare
Arm: Audiomods Series 6

Cartridges I'm considering:

Hana ML or SL
Audio Technica AT0C9MXL or ART-9Xi
Lyra Delos
Dynavector XX-2

Rest of system:

EAT Petit phono stage, Classe DR5 linestage, Pass XA25 amp, Joseph Audio Pulsar 2.

The cost spread on the above options is roughly $500 to $2000, the latter is my limit for this set up.

Leaning towards the Delos, which has been offered at a nice discount.  But I'm a little concerned that it may sound a little lean into what is a quite high resolution system.  I love the dynamics and detail of the Lyra otherwise.

Have never listened to the Dynavector or Audio Technica's.  I have a Hana EL, which is very nice for the cost, but loses a lot of detail compared to the Lyra.

Anyone with experience that can advise?
bobbydd
Yeti42, the SPU is an antiquated chisel that should be relegated to museums. It also requires a boat anchor tonearm which the Audiomods is not. It is an intermediate mass arm consistent with most modern cartridges and an excellent value at that.
Dear @bobbydd : I said " if you can stretch " You can’t then with closed eyes I will go for the AT XA. Delos are not even close.

R.
If you want the most involving and organic sound from modern LOMC look for Miyajima Kansui ! 
Delos for the win.  Takes ~ 100 hrs to smooth out,  it will sound bright and exaggerated prior to.  
Then it becomes a proper sounding vinyl cartridge.  
It thought the Ortofon Cadenza had a big sound stage, the Delos is bigger noticeably so.  Dynamics and speed are considerable.  
Love the AT ART9 but it cannot compare to the Lyra.  
Zphyr MIMC star is handily beat by the ART9 so it is not even close.  
Have you compared the new low output ART9Xa to the Delos? I’d consider that AT to be the proper comparator to the Delos.