What song have you played the most?

Not heard on the radio, but you mechanically involved with the selection. 
Poco- Rose of Cimarron

(My wife says I ruin songs.)
jpwarren58
"It's a Long Way There" Little River Band   

"Sweet Surrender" Tim Buckley   

"Tiny Dancer" Elton John   

"Space Oddity" David Bowie   

"Wish You Were Here" Pink Floyd    

"Alone Again Naturally" Gilbert O'Sullivan    

"River" Joni Mitchell    

Etc.
What a fabulous compilation recording could be made from this music!  For context, "in '65 I was 17; in '69 I was 21."

"Spoonful" - Great rendering of one of those old American Blues that was Cream's trademark.  Bruce was underappreciated as a vocalist.

Chet Baker.  West Coast Cool.  Like many of his time and genre, left us too soon.  "Everything Happens To Me."

"Today" -  Marty Balin...another underappreciated vocalist.  Surrealistic Pillow easily makes my best albums of all time list.

Patricia Barber.  Vocalist/pianist.  Very unique style.  Have most of her albums, including Cafe Blue.  "A Taste Of Honey" is one of her many standouts.  "It's A Shame" is my fave.

"What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted" - whoa, there's a good one.  Jimmy Ruffin, brother of the yet another great vocalist - original lead singer of the Temptations, David Ruffin.

Then there's that nod to Dire Straits' "Industrial Disease."  I'm a big Dire Straits fan.  I put you at being born around say '61-'63 if you were in college at the time of the Love Over Gold LP release.  I'm reminded that lately I've been listening to an all-time favorite of mine released in 1962 by maybe my all time favorite duo, the late great Everly Brothers.  It is "Crying In The Rain." 

Cheers    

@rwp2694
Also from Surrealistic Pillow, "Comin' Home To Me'.
Great lyrics:

"The summer had inhaled and held its breath too long
The winter looked the same, as if it never had gone
And through an open window where no curtain hung
I saw you
I saw you"

"A transparent look beneath an occasional sigh
Most of the time I just let it go by
But now I wish it hadn't begun
I saw you
I saw you"

Yes, great lyrics, great song and great album. I still listen to it frequently and it never grows old. 

Can't leave out the sublime song "Love Hurts". Written by Boudleaux Bryant, originally recorded by The fantastic Every Brothers. Many mistakenly believe the song to have been written by Gram Parsons, who recorded it in a duet with Emmylou Harris for his second album.

At the tribute show to Parsons held at The Universal Amphitheater in 2004, I listened in horror and disbelief as Keith Richards' absolutely butchered the song, try as his duet-partner Norah Jones (whom Richards' was embarrassing with his lecherous behaviour towards her) did to make it through the song with some dignity left intact. An utter disgrace. Why anyone still respects the clown (No Depression described his performance as resembling a Saturday Night Live parody) is a complete mystery to me.