What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
I use to listen to my wife but Dekay’s wife’s complaining is more interesting-as always, stuck in LA traffic
I use the stock system in my VW GLI and stream Qobuz or the Relisten app from my phone.
CD's in a fair system for 2008. Fosgate? Except the subwoofer under the driver seat. Useless except for gluteus massage. I turn the bass control down to zero. Sometimes I run a Patch cord direct to my V40 phone for Tidal. It has an above average Dac.
Stream Tidal over my android phone on my 2020 Lexus ES350 UL with the factory Mark Levinson stereo. Sounds pretty good for a factory stereo but the car is very quiet.
Pulled the stock Ford stereo out of the truck, put in a Sony WX900 & a pair of Rockford Fosgates. Stream Qobuz high rez. Sounds very nice.