Anyone dislike Ohm Walsh speakers?

Hello,

I live in Southeast Asia in a country where there is no way to audition a pair of Ohm Walsh speakers. I'm looking to buy a pair of Ohm Walsh 2000's for music/home theater. 

I have seen rave reviews about the Ohm Walshs and like the idea of an omnidirectional speaker. But I'm hesitant since I would like this to be my "forever" pair of speakers and am paying $500 for shipping. Has anyone here heard a pair of Ohm Walshs and not liked them? Just trying to figure out my chances of making a purchase that I might regret. Thank you so much everyone!
thomaspynchon211
Wow! Pope Mozart fan of the wideband.

I like Ohm in other folks set up. I've never owned them. I heard them with an Infinity set up in the 70s. It was their tweeter that was used. Pretty impressive both times. The second time was about 8-9 years ago in Sacramento..

Pleasant is what I walked away with. I never got tired of listening the whole evening from 7:00 to past midnight.. Everybody got to enjoy the music.

He had a pair of Jensen Imperial PR-100 setting in the next room. I really wanted to hear them too. :-)

Outlaw country western and Tex-Mex venue, he (the host) bought a pair of my 500rl/16cf bass bins. 30 x 40 room, lots of dancing that night..

All Ampzilla and Yamaha.. Solid stuff.. 

They kept up, 2 F series, 2 Walsh/Talls and 2 bass bins.  Serious Boom Boom!!

Regards
There are many people who own and enjoy Ohm Walsh speakers. Obviously, there are many more who made other choices. Neither of those facts should have any bearing on your decision. Buy and enjoy what you like and what will work best with your equipment and in your room. 
@oldhyvmec: I have the Infinity Monitors with the Walsh "ice cream cone" tweeters on top! Used them in the past with a Son of Ampzilla! Impressive indeed with 12" woofers in a quasi-transmission line cabinet and Peerless dome midranges!
I'm also rockin' with the Ohm Walsh Sound Cylinders - 8" Walsh driver firing down into a ported cabinet with a dome tweeter at 8K firing up!
My biggest dislike is the horrible build quality ,I helped a guy upgrade the Xover ,what pure garbage parts , even a electrolytic 
capacitor which is a cardinal sin fir a Loudspeaker Xover .
and even the drivers all China specials , if you spend A few $hundreds on parts in the Xover you can get them to sound nigh5 and day better.