What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
I listen to the roar of the 500 HP V6 in my Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.

When I am with clients I tone it down and let the factory HK Sound System create some background noise to sooth my customers nerves. I can scare some folks with my driving LOL.
I like mine after 100 sf of deadening stickum', a million watts of little Class D amps, a 200 watt alternator, a cap pack, isolator, 1 10" sub and swap the stock speakers out for comp speakers. The wife just loves it, so do I.
Factory head set with CD and Cassette (rare) special order, all leather too. 

We drive to pick up my grandson 3 times a week at his 1st grade class.
35 mph on good roads.. Its pretty good actually. As good as a BMW as far as road noise maybe a little quieter. It's extremely quiet for a car, NOW. Toyota Camry.

I have a EB F150 with an Alpine/JBL comp system in it.. 
LOL it's fine, parked with the bed tipped and the doors open.. A little Carlos. :-)

Everything was done by me, I'm picky.. Mead's set up tools are really nice to tune in everything correctly..

Regards
Throw me in with most everybody else here in this thread. I'm fine with my Subie's standard issue audio. I'm just not concerned with the stereo in the little two seater sports car.
The furthest dip I will take from my main system is my headphone office system. Once interested in a car system, I now will not listen to music in the car. On Serius/XM in the car I listen to cable news.
These days there is so much inter connectivity with the whole “smart” system that runs through the stereo seems it’s not like it used to be where you could just rip out the head unit and put an aftermarket in without losing a lot of functionality.