Anyone dislike Ohm Walsh speakers?

Hello,

I live in Southeast Asia in a country where there is no way to audition a pair of Ohm Walsh speakers. I'm looking to buy a pair of Ohm Walsh 2000's for music/home theater. 

I have seen rave reviews about the Ohm Walshs and like the idea of an omnidirectional speaker. But I'm hesitant since I would like this to be my "forever" pair of speakers and am paying $500 for shipping. Has anyone here heard a pair of Ohm Walshs and not liked them? Just trying to figure out my chances of making a purchase that I might regret. Thank you so much everyone!
thomaspynchon211
Hi @mozartfan! Just wondering - If somebody thinks their vintage speakers sound fantastic, who are you to tell them otherwise? Why would you want to convince somebody to not like something they like? But your last sentence kind of nullifies what you said right before, anyway...   
I heard my tech geek's Auoustic reserach AR3's  double stacked from the 70's. Running a  Golden tube Amp and a  conrad Johnson 12AT7/12AX7/12AU7 preamp.
He said he loved this sound, as it sounds like a  jazz club type image, Agree. 
Imprsssive, but after soe time with my classical there indded will be certain fq's that will grate my nerves aftera  few days, = good but not cigar.
Is what i am trying to say. 
They have that old paper cone resonances( = distortion sort of) hanging over  upper bass/low mids that I just can't stand.
+ his room was 3x's the size of mine, 
=-  Not doable.
Vintage will  never out shoota   good WBer in midrange. 
This is what i am trying to say.
But of course old vintangers love their paper cone woofer sound.
That is their cup of tea. Never mine.
I've since moved on to true  hifi speakers.
Never mind the sound of paper cones, what about the sound of leaky plywood cabinets, or rattling speaker baskets?