Why the hate for mcintosh amps?

Why dont people,like mcintosh? Who motivates this?

so what are the alternatives??
emergingsoul
I almost bought a MC275 a few years back but ended up going a class integrated SS with Luxman.... As for rolex analogy I buy my Rolex SS models from the dealer new wear them for a few years. And sell them at 40%more on average. My hulk cost £7k odd and they sell now for £16k after 1 year (luckily a discontinued model?)
Wish I was selling hifi for more when it goes.... 🤑

They have some clever new design innovations but accuracy will never beat some great automatics from grand seiko... But I think of rolex as jewelry... If I am doing DIY or sport or travel I don’t really wear them
Other than breaking my Little toe on a McIntosh amp( It jumped in front of me),  I don’t have anything against the brand.

JD
I find it hilarious people say McIntosh is uber expensive and for Dr's and lawyers.  If they knew much about the industry and prices of other high-end components they would definitely change their mind and find it very affordable in comparison.  I read a review comparing a MC452 vs a 30 or 40k amp (don't remember the name) and the Mac more than held its own. If you know or do some research I think McIntosh is a bargain overall backed up by its high resale value. Bash away I don't care but most haters really don't have a clue. 
Their business in Binghamton, NY is undergoing its largest expansion and they are doing more sales the past 2 years (AC) than ever before in their storied history. Haters gonna hate.