Why the hate for mcintosh amps?

Why dont people,like mcintosh? Who motivates this?

so what are the alternatives??
emergingsoul
I find it hilarious people say McIntosh is uber expensive and for Dr's and lawyers.  If they knew much about the industry and prices of other high-end components they would definitely change their mind and find it very affordable in comparison.  I read a review comparing a MC452 vs a 30 or 40k amp (don't remember the name) and the Mac more than held its own. If you know or do some research I think McIntosh is a bargain overall backed up by its high resale value. Bash away I don't care but most haters really don't have a clue. 
Their business in Binghamton, NY is undergoing its largest expansion and they are doing more sales the past 2 years (AC) than ever before in their storied history. Haters gonna hate. 
Why are so many posts about how much product McIntosh sells annually? Sales volume does not equal quality. If sales equaled quality, we would all own Beats headphones. Beats sells the most headphones, but a $20 set of ear buds outperform any Beats product I’ve ever heard.
@campaigner8 

Why are so many posts about how much product McIntosh sells annually?

I think the point is that so many people wouldn’t be buying $5K+ audio components if it wasn’t really good.  And the strong resale value further reinforces that.  People on this thread have called McIntosh “junk” and all sort of crazy stuff, which is just ridiculous.  As someone else pointed upthread, you don’t see Mc owners trashing other components, so why all the haters?