Linn Sondek LP-12 tonearm recommendations?

I just bought a Linn Sondek Lp-12, it had a Rega RB 300 tonearm, I would like to know from other LP-12 owners, what you have used or currently use on your table, that sound superb to your ears, or would I be better off sending this arm in for a cardas rewire?
FYI- I would like to stay in the 2-3K range

128x128rbtstock
@rbtstock  The standard recommendation for an LP12 is the Linn Ekos arm and its variants. I use an arm that while not popular with the other Linnies is extremely good on this table, it is the WTA arm. The WTA is light enough to not interfere with the suspension and is very very good. There is a new arm on the market that I think you should also consider, it is the new Supatrac Blackbird arm that features a novel sideways pivot. This arm is probably a very nice step up over even the regular Ekos. Here is the link: www.supasound.com

Thanks daveyf, I tried to use the link you provided at the end of your post, so I manually typed in WWW.supasound.com. and Im not getting any results for Hi-Fi tonearms, but thanks for you input and efforts
rbtstock
In my view if it is for an office you want an arm that is not fiddly and fuss free.
I'd go with Ekos if possible, you should be able to find a good one in your price range, and just get a modest priced musical cartridge - Soundsmith MI for example.