Linn Sondek LP-12 tonearm recommendations?

I just bought a Linn Sondek Lp-12, it had a Rega RB 300 tonearm, I would like to know from other LP-12 owners, what you have used or currently use on your table, that sound superb to your ears, or would I be better off sending this arm in for a cardas rewire?
FYI- I would like to stay in the 2-3K range

128x128rbtstock
In my view if it is for an office you want an arm that is not fiddly and fuss free.
I'd go with Ekos if possible, you should be able to find a good one in your price range, and just get a modest priced musical cartridge - Soundsmith MI for example.
Lots of good info has been provided here. cd318 mentioned that a lot depends on the spec level of your table, that is, what bearing does it have, what sub chassis, what arm board, is the plinth a corner braced version, what bottom plate, what top plate, what power supply, etc. Potential money pit? Yes. Mine is outfitted with the full Stack Audio Ultimate upgrade kit (my kit is the previous version, not the current version). Linn has their own upgrade parts as do other companies.

I would not put a 2K - 3K arm on a basic level table. 

The old Linn viewpoint is that the table is the most important then the tonearm is next and the cartridge is last in importance. Of course having all three at a high level is a good thing.

Re: Linn tonearms, something to consider is the head shell size of most of the Linn arms. They are a bit small and can limit cartridge choice except for the Ittok, which has a larger head shell. The Ittok is known for having a "lively or energetic" upper mid range. I have an Audio Origami tone arm. It has a generously sized head shell and it has a more evenly balanced sound compared to the Ittok.

Hi rbtstock

If I was buying a great sounding tonearm for an LP12 Linn, I would look at an AMG 9W2 or the 9WT (turbo) arms. These are made as a direct replacement for the Linn arms, are VERY well made and sound great. I don’t know your budget but if you can afford this option, you should find and talk to an authorized AMG dealer in your area. A friend of mine bought the 9WT for his LP12 and it just blew away the Ittok he had. No comparison. The Ittok was no slouch either. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Best regards
Scot