Linn Sondek LP-12 tonearm recommendations?

I just bought a Linn Sondek Lp-12, it had a Rega RB 300 tonearm, I would like to know from other LP-12 owners, what you have used or currently use on your table, that sound superb to your ears, or would I be better off sending this arm in for a cardas rewire?
FYI- I would like to stay in the 2-3K range

128x128rbtstock
Ah, the dreaded LP12 bottomless money pit strikes again!

An awful lot depends upon the spec of your LP12, but the Ekos or Naim Aro have long been the recommended suggestions, but they are quite different in presentation. 

I have heard both and to me the Ekos was an Ittok on steroids whilst the Aro was something far more analogue sounding.

The current versions of these arms might be outside your budget.

There are also options from the likes of the well respected Origin Live and Funk Firm etc.

I just don't think the Ittok is big enough a deal but first you must decide just what is it that you want that your RB300 can't deliver.

However, on the other hand, if you can pick up a cheap Ittok with its bearings and headshell still intact, then you could stop there and use the rest of your money towards a Technics S1200G and you'll have 2 world class decks, albeit quite different.

Both of them, good investments too - and no more money thrown into that bottomless pit.
CD 318, thanks for your input, I respect all who have answered, everyone makes a contribution to my final decision and for that I am greatful to everyone, thank you!
@rbtstock  The standard recommendation for an LP12 is the Linn Ekos arm and its variants. I use an arm that while not popular with the other Linnies is extremely good on this table, it is the WTA arm. The WTA is light enough to not interfere with the suspension and is very very good. There is a new arm on the market that I think you should also consider, it is the new Supatrac Blackbird arm that features a novel sideways pivot. This arm is probably a very nice step up over even the regular Ekos. Here is the link: www.supasound.com

Thanks daveyf, I tried to use the link you provided at the end of your post, so I manually typed in WWW.supasound.com. and Im not getting any results for Hi-Fi tonearms, but thanks for you input and efforts
rbtstock