What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Love seeing what others use / prefer. I've had the McIntosh MA352 (2 channel hybrid) for over a year and have been completely delighted.

Perhaps not important to many but I prefer XLR balanced connections which limits the options of most others noted. 

Happy hunting and listening! 
@anotherbob

jjss49- sure if you like clinical presentation that lacks warmth and rhythm go with the Devialet Pro 140 Expert, and by the way, the NAD M33 HAS a phono stage with both mm/mc, HAS configurability with two slots for new hardware AND is much easier to upgrade via Wi-Fi. SAM may work well for some speakers, but it is not a substitute for Dirac Live as most people’s room can do with various levels of correction AND personal customization. Did you really have an M33, seems to me you should have known about these features?

your lameness is speaking volumes - i bought a dealer demo m33 to hear its sound, through its amp section, THE prominent weakness in the prior series hypex m10 m22, which sounded downright poor... online shills were touting the m33 upon its release as the best thing since sliced bread, so i got one, as i do many other items, to hear for myself, how much have they improved the amp with the purifi’s? -- to me, if the fundamental amp section doesn’t sound right, all the other frills are worthless...

as such i had zero interest in its built in phono stage, nor its configurable inputs... my point in my earlier post is to say devialet units have all these features too, not that the m33 doesn’t

i won’t let this go because of your claim that the m33 ’has no equal’... is just plain-as-day b-s...just because you spent 5 grand on an m33 doesn’t make it the best out there, non-pareil, saying all others who have something else ’just can’t compare’ -- claiming so is ignorant and weak

i buy stuff, listen carefully, under my well controlled conditions, and call it as i see it -- i speak with my wallet and my actions, keep what i like, sell off what i don’t

i have no dog in this hunt... do you?

to me what the m33 is is a very decent (but short of great) sounding one box unit with plenty of power and lots of useful features, so it will have a happy user base who values that... there many other alternatives, numerous cheaper, and some others with superior overall sound

...and finally, if you think the devialet 120 or 140 has a clinical sound lacking warmth compared the m33, you are not only weak but deaf...
AVM Evolution A5,2
Canor AI 1.10

These are the two that I have at the moment.  I am biased toward separates but the link and being able to mono-block and link the preamp stages of theCanor AI 1.10 and 1.20 intrigues me.  
jjss49- the description of the sound on that Devialet came from a professional reviewer, and there’s more similar.  I’ve found none that say that about the M 33, in fact a couple I read said the same as I did, best one box solution on the market.  Stereophile product of the year for amplification 2020, I’ve not read one negative review regarding its sound or feature set.  YOU may not of liked it’s uncolored, powerful (2 ohm stable) and distortion free sound, but many more do.  Even to my old  ears it sounds great, but I certainly trust the pro’s way more.  You’re certainly entitled to your opinion of the sound using your own pre-amp, but the “frills” (most call them features) are absolutely to be considered, as I was talking one box solution.  One reviewer called it “revolutionary,” another, “game-changer.”  But hey, what do they know, they’re just “shills,” right…