Paradigm or JL subwoofer

I am making changes to my 5.1.4 system. I use it for home theater and listening to music.
I have a Paradigm SW 1000 Prestige sub. It was suggested to me that if I am upgrading my system I should have two subs. I listened to two JL Fathom f112v2 subs. The sound was great. They would cost probably $9000. As I already have the Paradigm SW1000 sub, I am thinking of just adding another one for $3000 and saving $6000 that I could use for better electronics such as a Lumin T2 streamer. Would two Paradigm 12 inch subs be a major drop-off in sound quality compared to the JL's. Thanks

galleybob
The E112s ($2500 each) sounds just as good as the Fathom 12s and look much nicer with the grills off imo. the driver design is a lot newer. But and it is a big but they don’t have the built in room correction. You do gain a built in highpass crossover the fathom line lacks though. 
If you have a problematic room this might matter to you. I have a large dedicated room with flexible placement so it is less of an issue for me. 
we used to sell jl audio the paradigm sw 2000 sounded far better it was more musical and had even more output

dave and troy 
audio intellect
paradigm dealers
The JL audio's big selling point is the automatic room integration is really great. If you aren't a room acoustics/measurement geek this will save you ages of time and trouble in getting it right.
@audiotroy Thanks for the comment. My sub is SW1000, would you say the same for the 1000SW compared to the 12" JL
@james633 Thanks for the comment. I will look into the E112's. I'm not sure if I need the built in room correction or not. I will look into it