Bin dug noisy records. Does it diminish your enjoyment?

I have some original pressed (or at least very old) LPs bought used at Half price books, and record stores, and not at Collector prices, as such there is on some a bit of popping and noise, and one or two that were just trash.
So I ask, when you pick up a $5 ish record that plays with some well earned noise but is playable, does that take away from your enjoyment knowing it is and old war horse?
rick458
We clean them.

Small bit dawn dish soap, peroxide. 
 Clean and vacuum w a powerful shopvac with the home made attachment piece with felt pads to protect the vinyl.

Works a treat!!

Does remove a lot of noise!!

love buying cheap records and cleaning them, gives me something to do. 
After I wash everything I will put a new stylus on the Nagaoka MP-110 for about $70. and I did buy a new Jim Croce to replace the old beat up one I got used. I do need to inspect them better at purchase. But still listening to an old album bought when it released and enjoyed through many playings, is kind of cool.
Yeah, I don’t tolerate surface noise. No need too as there’s plenty available that are quiet. Usually that is. Or just needs cleaned.
I find that CDs take more costly maintenance than LPs especially if you factor in the replacement costs after you throw them away.
Not at all if it is good music but if you clean them well a lot of those noisy records can be utterly silent and in remarkable condition for their age.