Bin dug noisy records. Does it diminish your enjoyment?

I have some original pressed (or at least very old) LPs bought used at Half price books, and record stores, and not at Collector prices, as such there is on some a bit of popping and noise, and one or two that were just trash.
So I ask, when you pick up a $5 ish record that plays with some well earned noise but is playable, does that take away from your enjoyment knowing it is and old war horse?
rick458
I don't play anything below a VG+. Surface noise is not my cup of tea. I've always cared for my albums since I was a kid. Dirty albums and high $$$ cartridges are a very poor match. It took me a long time to get to this level of equipment and I will not destroy it purposefully with dirty albums. And that is what you are doing to your inexpensive cartridge also. Anyone who thinks SN is a normal part or vinyl playback knows little about vinyl. Even with my inferior equipment I never had big issues because I always kept my hands off the grooves and put the records back in the sleeve after play.

We clean them.

Small bit dawn dish soap, peroxide. 
 Clean and vacuum w a powerful shopvac with the home made attachment piece with felt pads to protect the vinyl.

Works a treat!!

Does remove a lot of noise!!

love buying cheap records and cleaning them, gives me something to do. 
After I wash everything I will put a new stylus on the Nagaoka MP-110 for about $70. and I did buy a new Jim Croce to replace the old beat up one I got used. I do need to inspect them better at purchase. But still listening to an old album bought when it released and enjoyed through many playings, is kind of cool.
Yeah, I don’t tolerate surface noise. No need too as there’s plenty available that are quiet. Usually that is. Or just needs cleaned.
I find that CDs take more costly maintenance than LPs especially if you factor in the replacement costs after you throw them away.