Samsung flat screen TV’s

I have purchased 3 large flat screens since 2012 and all of them have died after 3 to 5 years. The last one yesterday, a curved 52inch HD 4K.
The first one began to have serious color aberrations, the second one was strange and turned off and on non-stop. The third (curved) went black, unable to bring up menu, cable fine, sound fine.

Anyone else experience this? Is there a better brand? Bought a Vizio a few years ago which had a beautiful picture but was as fragile as crystal.
recluse
One of the two HDMI ports on my Sharp 55" failed after a year or so use! This is fixable - and apparently a common problem! At least I still have one port still usable!
After the first two Samsung’s that died, we went with a Phillips. So far so good for 2 years now.

As I mentioned, the 3rd Samsung went to black screen. Tried different ports. Unable to bring up source or menu screen. Terrible lifespan :-(

Of note, this may just be an issue with the now popular flat screen. We have an older trusty Samsung spo1 that is 3 to 4 inches thick from a decade ago that is still running strong.
I have 5 flat screen TVs in my home, 4 Samsung and 1 Sharp on my patio/pool area and not one issue with any of them. They range in age from 12 years to 4 years, keep waiting for the 12 year old one to fade out as we would like to upgrade to another larger Samsung in the living room but it is still going strong. 
@recluse,

That’s quite ironic as I was thinking of switching to Samsung (allegedly better built-in speakers) as we’ve had lots of Sony’s over the years and they all keep going wrong after around 5 years! It seems to be the same fault too, the dreaded stuck red light.

Their Blu-ray players have also proved to be problematic too.

Hmm... I know someone who has a large LG, I think 48 inch, and that’s been going without fault for years and years through heavy use.