Looking for recommendations for a pair of full range speakers for ~8k or under

What would your recommendation be? These are some of the speakers I have tested and liked:

1. B&W 702–S2 (new) - incredible for only 5k and I love the bass output with 3 drivers but the vocals can be a little harsh on some recordings. Maybe a good warm amplifier can help with this? I am also interested in the 702 Signature version going for 6.5k but not sure how it differs.

2. B&W 804 d3 (used) - Maybe my favorite of everything I’ve heard so far, better that the 702 in almost every way and not as harsh but I miss the extra output from the 702’s 3 bass drivers. I’m just not sure if it’s worth an extra 2-3k plus being used. I love that it goes lower though. Was seeing it used for ~7k online

3. Sonus Faber Sonetto 8 (new) - good bass and musical but Lacks some of the definition of the B&W - 7k

4. Sonus Faber Olympica 2 (used) - I loved this, much better than the sonetto in every way goes lower but lacks some in the bass output vs the sonetto. Was offered a trade-in in my local store for 6.5k

5. Sonus Faber Olympica 3 (used) - I haven’t heard this but I imagine It would be a perfect match for me with the extra bass driver and I’m seeing some used for under 8k online. 

I feel like my comparisons weren’t too good with very different rooms in different stores and amps so I am wondering what you guys would recommend of these options or if you have other recommendations either used or new under 8k. I can’t go too crazy though since I can’t spend too much on an integrated amplifier (~2-4k). Any Focal or other brands I should listen too also? I will also be using them for 2 channel home theater as well as music. I will likely be getting an integrated amplifier that complements the speakers I choose. I listen to a wide variety of music types and my room is about 14 x 22 with high vaulted ceilings. I appreciate any advice since I am new to high end speakers coming from a not so great soundbar. 
km1181
Have you tried GoldenEar Triton Reference speakers ?

At about 4k each, the sound is unbelievable.
They also have active subwoofers built in, and as far as WAF goes, they are pretty thin.
@km1181

I hate to jump on the “buy what I bought!” bandwagon, but...

I was also looking into a pair of pre-owned Sonus Faber, but after reading some glowing reviews and talking to a couple of very satisfied owners, I ended up buying a new pair of LSA speakers. Due to space constraints, I went with the LSA-10 monitors, but you’ve got plenty of room for their full size floorstanders. The LSA-20 Statements (their flagship model) are on sale right now for 50% off retail. You can order them right here on Audiogon for $2999 shipped. This includes a 30-day in home trial. Coming in that far under budget for a pair of outstanding speakers would free up some of your funds to invest in a nice separates setup with which to drive them.

Good luck, and happy shopping!

I second the SF Olympica iii .you can get them for 6500 and spend the rest of the budget on music. I have had quads Maggie’s Wilson’s jmlab and others but to me these represent the best of detail and musicality.
Martin Logan montis or summit used.   Powered woofer integrates well with the panels. The esl panels won’t give you pin point imaging but don’t lock you into sweet spot.  New, Fyne audio 702.  Won’t give you bottom octave below 35 but an awesome speaker with no fatigue.
I'm owning Dynaudio Contour 60 driven by Krell and Linn. The worst buy i could do. This speakers trasforms every music in a freeze-dried gruel. Messy soundstage, totally wrong timbre, no dynamics, boring, eventually disturbing. Sound is compressed, wooden boxes which sound inside out, no texture, no detail. Avoid post 2016 Dynaudio products. Eventyually go for their previous product which sound great like the C4 (very ugly, i know).