A solid tube photo stage around 1500

Edit: Phono stage (voice to text is biased against analog)

First of all, I know this question has probably been addressed many times on this forum, and I’ve looked and sorted for relevance and date and still really can’t find anything. However, if you know of one posted in the past few years that can answer my question, please put a link and that’ll be the end of that.

I have an LFD LE phono stage right now that is superb, as all LFD components are. However, I have a beautiful line magnetic 518 integrated that is just opulent. And thus, I’m looking for a tube phono stage to feed it. I was thinking of an Allnic 1201, but was too slow on the trigger. Ultimately, my goal is a Herron phono stage, and Keith Herron literally lives right up the road for me. But I don’t have the funds for the Herron at the moment.

So what’s a good tube powered phono stage for around $1,500 to $2,000 that could better the LFD and be a good fit for the line magnetic?

Can I stay local and go with deckware? Maybe Canary? My speakers are spatial M3 Turbo s’s, and my vinyl rig is a VPI HW19 Mark 4 with a Hana ML.
128x128simao
@simao 

Congrats! I hope you like it as much as I do. But, do give it some time. I probably have about 60 hours on my Trumpet, and it seems to be getting better with time.

@tablejockey It was much less than I was willing to pay, but I love this hobby inasmuch as surprises can come when you're not expecting. Like, I was firmly committed to an Allnic 1201 - until I wasn't. And of the Hagerman doesn't do it for me, I can recoup much of the cost and try something else, like @vair68robert's Tavish Design (which I've never heard of).
@simao 
I learned about Tavish Designs from reading Sterophile ,
Herb Reichert uses it as his reference phono preamp .
Reviewed 6/1/2016 .
Simao, just put some cream on the itch and stick with your current phono stage which you obviously like. Put the money away and save up for the Herron. If you know what you want go right for it. Intermediate steps are a waste of money. Patience is a virtue.
A friend of mine just got a Musical Paradise all tube phono stage built in China. He says that it is a great tube phono stage for the price and sounds real nice. Priced under $1,000 with shipping.