Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
Do you know where used the paper on oil and paper/wax capacitors?, were used in the home radio capacitors in the 40's and 80 years latter appears in the boutique caps that are only snake oil/BS parts. 
Obviously that Wima, Kemet or Vishay does not use that kind of folly design that audiiophiles love it.

Btw,, it does not makes sense that an electronics manufacturer touted exotic parts/cost no object when the recording signal durinf playback must pass in that electronic items through " hundreds " of m. of wire inside those transformers where that beloved signal suffers a wide and big degradation and that's what many of you like it because are accustom too.

R.
No suggestion.
["Atmasphere, But seriously I've been running the Classic Audio Loudspeakers model T3 for the last 22 years and while I did get them updated, I've felt no desire to replace them."] 
Never heard his speakers but I stumbled onto this lack of desire not to replace after years on the merry-go-round.
My speakers always seemed sleepy at shows and in stores. It wasn't until I had a pair at home and in just a few days I realized I wasn't listening to my system anymore.
I wish I could describe the presentation without the subjectivity. Its been seventeen years for me. I guess you'll just know.  
All the best.  
Soooo...decided to keep my Krell K300i!!  Hooked it up and....really nice and detailed but no odd harmonics or anything abrasive.  This is gonna be a great match when the Cornwall’s settle in:(). They seem to eat the power up almost as much as my B&W802D3’s did 😳
@m-db While I've had no desire to replace the speakers, that is because I've not heard anything better. But I did get them updated in that time- dual woofers, new crossover and field coil drivers.@roxy54 If you don't have some goat meat handy its a good idea to not feed the troll. I've tried that and it never ends well.
Soooo...decided to keep my Krell K300i!!  Hooked it up and....really nice and detailed but no odd harmonics or anything abrasive.  This is gonna be a great match when the Cornwall’s settle in:(). They seem to eat the power up almost as much as my B&W802D3’s did 😳
 If you aren't hearing all those "distortions' that Raul was going on about, you need to listen harder. I'm sure you'll hear them eventually...........