Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
That several audiophiles like the Cornwall says that they like those high distortion levels, that's all.

I've had speakers from Von Schweikert, Magnepan, Piega, Wilson Audio, Montana, Reference 3a, just to name a (VERY) few. All have been special in their own way. So I guess I just woke up one morning and decided I crave the type of high distortion levels that only a Cornwall can produce.

Do you see the folly of your statement?

Talked to Steve at Decware 👍. Ordered a Torii Mk4 and Zbit.  20 weeks 😳
Dear @ozzy62 : Again, that you like it it does not means is rigth because facts is that’s wrong about those characteristics I posted.

I see that you own two subs and according what you posted you are using those subs only as bass reinforcement and not to lower those high Cornwall kind of distortions.

Facts are facts and you can’t change it and I’m talking of those facts/objective and you are talking of subjectivity and when any one post in a dialogue something subjective that dialogue is just finished because no one can refute a subjective opinion.
Obviously for you my opinion is: folly unfortunatelly you can’t prove it and I can prove the other way around. As a fact I already did it.

R.
rauliruegas,
All that is proven by all of your measurement hocus pocus is that in many cases, like this one, measurements that YOU consider to be important are in practice NOT important. It looks like you’re measuring the wrong things in this case.
I looked at your posted system, and I'm certain that the measurements of those speakers are far from being without fault, but that's ok, because you like the way they sound, right? And THAT is the whole point. Period.
@dave_b 

When you have the chance, please change your subject header ...
I completely got the wrong idea :-)