Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
you have the room size and if you can live with the slightly lower bass output over the Cornwall I'd suggest the laScala's in the Klipsch line. They are much more emotional and have a more "your there" sound then the Cornwall's. the bass has more impact and tone over the Cornwall just a little less deep the mids-highs have more detail, better dispersion, etc.  new or used (used with upgrades if older then the AL5). 

Another I've used with very good results and are thin towers are Living Voice out of the UK they make some very good slim towers that are some of the most musical speakers I've ever owned. also quite efficient at 94db. Highly recommended but not see in North America much. they make speakers priced from about $6k to a million bucks. 

Auditorium Range | Reflex MTM Loudspeakers | Living Voice

op

that is a good list

no one can tell you which among them will appeal to you, you must hear first hand in your room your gear

under the right conditions with the right gear i suspect all on your list will deliver those goosebumps 

enjoy the journey
Looking for my Final Pair!!
You know that's funny right? because audiophiles.
But seriously I've been running the Classic Audio Loudspeakers model T3 for the last 22 years and while I did get them updated, I've felt no desire to replace them. They are 98dB, 16 ohms and flat right to 20Hz. The first breakup is at about 35KHz so they are very smooth, also fast owing to the field coil drivers.
Post removed 
Dear @dave_b : My take is that you can have all what you posted with the speakers you own making a modification that will permit your room/system goes to another up levels of quality sound reproduction.

The 802-D3 are very good units but the woofers crossover frequency is at higher frequency than what is desired. It crossover 350hz and this makes that the IMD and THD distortion levels goes high and that affect severely to the mid/high frequency ranges.

What IMHO you should make is two add two true self powered subs ( the one you have is not really a subwoofer and makes more damage than help to your sound reproduction. ) where the 802-D3 instead the woofers crossover at 350hz will be crossing at around 80hz-90hz this means that now the main speakers will be liberated of those bass frequency range and believe it: your system will shines as never before with a mig/high ranges in all its spledor you can get and at the same time the really dificult bass range will be handled by dedicated and specific woofers designed for this frequency range and handled by dedicated and specific designed amplifiers crossing at 80hz-100hz.

With all those the THD and IMD distortions will goes really lower and the main amplifier will performs better than ever and with incremented headroom.

So you need those pair of true subs that normally comes with the software to been integrated in an " easy " way at the room/system. You need too an external active crossover that could be:

http://old.bryston.com/products/other/10B-SUB.html

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.