DAC + NAS streamer combo (NOT Tidal/Qobuz etc)

Hi, I’m looking for a stereo DAC and streamer that can stream from my local NAS server. I DON’T care about Tidal/Qobuz and all that crap: just my own music. An example is an Exasound e32/Sigma Streamer combo (I have their e38 + Sigma and it works beautifully).  I’ll connect to the streamer through a Roon core running on my Mac. Budget 3-4K. Used ok. Recommendations please?  
Most important to me is that the DAC be as neutral as possible (and of course work with Roon). All the ones I looked at that are Roon-reconnected on their website are for hi-res  streaming and seem to have a lot of bells and whistles with touch screens and other junk.  I want a basic but high quality DAC. 

Am connecting it to a Pass Labs xp32 preamp, First Watt j2 amp and Tannoy speakers.  Listen exclusively to classical and jazz. 
Thanks!!!

ssmaudio
It is too bad your budget wasn’t a little higher. I am selling my Lumin X-1 on USA Audio Mart. I have had the Lumin D-2, A-1 and I currently have the U-1 mini and X-1. X-1 is the flagship for the Lumin Brand. I can tell you from experience that each upgrade has been a substantial sound improvement.
I replaced a Emm Lab Dac and Laufer Teknik Memory Player with the X-1. All of my music was sourced from a Synology 4 tb NAS. The music quality was outstanding on the X-1. You would never need to update your DAC / Streamer again if you could find the budget for a used X-1.

The Lumin App is incredibly easy to use with my NAS. And, I do use Tidal and Qobuz to supplement my listening of new music. I believe you would to over time. Check out my ad on Audiogon if you want more information on Lumin.

By the way, I am in the process of converting the X-1 to use fiber optics in my system.
Question. I noticed some of the suggestions are due network streamers (like the Lumin T2 and X1). If I already have Roon, is there any reason to get a network streamer?  Thanks 
@ssmaudio Roon doesn't actually deliver audio to your DAC, unless the Roon Core (your Mac) is connected to your DAC via a USB audio connection.

In all other cases you still need a Roon "receiver" for the Roon Core to send the music data to, and that receiver then either renders it as analog audio if it is a DAC, or the receiver outputs it as digital audio to your DAC.

So when you wrote "I’ll connect to the streamer through a Roon core running on my Mac" I think we all assumed that meant connecting to a Roon Ready receiver that is on the same network as your Mac.