DAC + NAS streamer combo (NOT Tidal/Qobuz etc)

Hi, I’m looking for a stereo DAC and streamer that can stream from my local NAS server. I DON’T care about Tidal/Qobuz and all that crap: just my own music. An example is an Exasound e32/Sigma Streamer combo (I have their e38 + Sigma and it works beautifully).  I’ll connect to the streamer through a Roon core running on my Mac. Budget 3-4K. Used ok. Recommendations please?  
Most important to me is that the DAC be as neutral as possible (and of course work with Roon). All the ones I looked at that are Roon-reconnected on their website are for hi-res  streaming and seem to have a lot of bells and whistles with touch screens and other junk.  I want a basic but high quality DAC. 

Am connecting it to a Pass Labs xp32 preamp, First Watt j2 amp and Tannoy speakers.  Listen exclusively to classical and jazz. 
Thanks!!!

ssmaudio
@ssmaudio the only two "inputs" to the Lumin T2 are Ethernet or a USB drive. Over Ethernet, it receives the original audio data via UPnP (or Roon RAAT), so it will get the DSD512 audio file directly and play it. Same for a DSD512 file on a USB drive.

Since you're talking about using the analog outputs, there's no concern with "outputting" DSD512. But if you did hook up an external DAC, DSD512 will go out over USB but not BNC S/PDIF.

It is too bad your budget wasn’t a little higher. I am selling my Lumin X-1 on USA Audio Mart. I have had the Lumin D-2, A-1 and I currently have the U-1 mini and X-1. X-1 is the flagship for the Lumin Brand. I can tell you from experience that each upgrade has been a substantial sound improvement.
I replaced a Emm Lab Dac and Laufer Teknik Memory Player with the X-1. All of my music was sourced from a Synology 4 tb NAS. The music quality was outstanding on the X-1. You would never need to update your DAC / Streamer again if you could find the budget for a used X-1.

The Lumin App is incredibly easy to use with my NAS. And, I do use Tidal and Qobuz to supplement my listening of new music. I believe you would to over time. Check out my ad on Audiogon if you want more information on Lumin.

By the way, I am in the process of converting the X-1 to use fiber optics in my system.
Question. I noticed some of the suggestions are due network streamers (like the Lumin T2 and X1). If I already have Roon, is there any reason to get a network streamer?  Thanks