Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
The Spring Standards - Yellow/Gold 
The best band not many know! Cheers,
Spencer
Maryann faithful Blazing Away live album has a fantastic band and I had some very emotional singing here. Wonderful fun 

@edcyn, small world: I too lived in the Valley for years. Sherman Oaks, Burbank, and Glendale, mostly. I then bought a house up in the Foothills above Glendale, in Tujunga. A lot of musicians live up there.

Van Dyke’s Song Cycle is an acquired taste, way too odd for most folks I imagine. It was his inclusion of Randy Newman’s "Vine Street" on the album that alerted me to Newman’s existence. Thank you VDP!

@1111art, good choice in Emitt Rhodes. His debut is a perfect album, after which the brutality of the music business soured him. He finished a couple more okay albums, then retreaded to his home studio, making a living recording locals. I did a session with him in the late-90’s, and one live show, his first in a quarter century. You know he died last July, right? I have his last album (issued on LP in 2016), but have been afraid to listen to it. ;-)

Elysian Fields “Bleed Your Cedar”

Jason Molina “Songs:Ohia”

Caamp “Caamp”

The Cruel Sea “Where’s the Smoke”

Dead Man Winter “Wolves”
bdp24 and edcynI too used to live near there. In the Valley, near Disney studios (who I worked for). Small world.
Didn't know Emitt died.
I'll throw one more band out there, Sneaker Pimps, kind of Punk mystical.