Need speaker advice

Hej

I'm looking for a new pair of speakers. The reason for this is that I find my Tannoy Legacy Eaton a little too difficult to drive for my 2x12w Audion Audio Sterling. I also feel that the Tannoys are a little too relaxed and a little rolled off.

One problem with brands like Tekton and nsmt is that I live in Sweden and I do not have the opportunity to listen to them (which I assume is the same problem in the US) and to send them back if I don't like them is not financially defensible. To take a chance on one of these brands I really have to be sure that they are what I’m looking for. I don’t think this will happend.

I heard Klipsch Heresey III which I didn't like. To my taste, they were too much on my face and too harsh. Could have been the room and/or the amplifier and/or ...?

I listen to all kinds of music, from progressive rock to classical music.
My listening position is 6.6 feet from the speakers.
My budget is aprox $ 7,200.

Any suggestions?

simna
What brands of high-sensitivity speaker are available in Sweden that fall into your budget?  Have you called a few audio stores? 
@simna - as you are 'set" on keeping your amp, perhaps you should listen to something from Trenner & Friedl.  I owned the Pharoahs for several years, driven with an 18 wpc set amp and I thought they were great.  They are fairly efficient and work well in small rooms.  
I really like the persona line for how dynamic they play with low power amps. You could get a good used pair of 3f for your budget.
Trenner and Friedl is an interesting suggestion.  Although none of their models is extremely efficient, I've heard them with lower powered amps and they sound very good--very lively sounding even at modest volume levels.

I would also look at Audio Note (uk) speakers.  They are also not extremely efficient, but, they are meant to play with the quite low-powered amps offered by Audio Note.  I've heard AN-E and AN-J speaker powered by their 6.5 watt amps and never thought they need more power.