New Anthem AVM 70 and MRX 740 difference in processing

I've had my eye on the new Anthem line-up recently. But I'm torn between the AVM70 processor only vs the MRX740 receiver.  

The receiver offers pre outs for all the channels I'd need.  So I wouldn't really use the amps in the receiver. 

BUT, MRX 's resell is going to be much better because it's all-in-one - fewer demand for the AVM, and the AVM is $1000 more.

So, are the internals of the AVM really all that much better? And how much difference would you really notice on multichannel movie playback?

Thoughts on this?
dtximages
So you already have a multichannel power amp?
I have been told by a few people at shows, none of whom was trying to sell me anything, that the processor has better parts and sounds better than the AVR.  I was in your position and opted for the AVR without hearing the processor, but at that time, a few months pre covid, the difference was more like $2500
Yes I have multichannel amps for all channels.  I know I know, you always hear the processors use better parts and I get that.  But, on movies/surround, how much does that really matter?   This isn't two channel listening and most of the speakers are either crap, in wall, or behind your head.  

Also, some manufacturers (I believe) use the same internals in their receivers as they do their processors.  I don't know but I would bet that many processors are just the company's receiver without the amps. Hope I'm wrong about that but just a suspicion.  
The new anthem lineup looks really exciting and I've been thinking about the avm70 as well. I think your question is basically the same one I have regarding using separates or integrated. I'm not sure what the answer is. I am.planning on waiting to see what bugs come out and how they review. The release date keeps getting pushed back on all the anthem new lineup products.  Keep in mind there does not seem to be immediate 2.1 hdmi support if that matters to you.