Bulk power cables suggestions

Hello,
I need help giving my system proper PCs.  Bulk cables at 150 USD per meter max. to get a good basis before Going/DIYing further. I have a QB8 with Red Dawn and generic PCs.
My needs are for Ncore nc1200 amp, a Truth preamp and a streamer/dac.
Thank you!
abolive
I've seen millercarbon pretty much post the exact same message in another thread somewhere. Many have had huge success with DIY cables.

Yes! Congratulations on following me and thanks for noticing. When something is right and can save people a lot of time and trouble I make a point of spreading the news. 

Many do have huge success with DIY cables. I have some right now that were deemed a huge success. Like I said they are a whole lot better than freebie rubber power cords. Damn impressive in one or two areas even. They are not however in the same league as could be bought from any of a number of different manufacturers, and for the same or less money. So not a total fail. 

But I've never said it was. DIY cables are great for guys who enjoy building DIY cables. Also for guys who want to think they figured out how to beat the system, or whatever. Some guys would never buy the best sounding speaker in the world simply because of the way it looks. Some guys will never buy really good wire simply because it crosses some arbitrary imaginary threshold they have of what is "worth it". We all have our preferences. All I'm saying is if your preference is the most sound quality for the money then DIY is not the way.
Thank you guys, so many suggestions.
I will look into all of them.
Millercarbon has a point, but I find it fun to peruse connectors, recipes ans tweaks for PCs, I don't know. I will buy manufacturers cables as well. One approach does not exclude the other.
There is DIY and DIY. I guess making a cable from scratch implies a lot of trials and costly errors for an incertain result in the end, but choosing bulk cables and connectors can perhaps ensure a certain level of quality at a fair price, even if not as good as renowned products. 
Anyway thanks for your inputs, it is/would be great to have some real world testimonials about manufacturers bulk cables !

If you haven’t read through the forum Williewonka started on the double helix design it includes comments on different cable wire that the guys have used.
@abolive - RE:...
There is DIY and DIY. I guess making a cable from scratch implies a lot of trials and costly errors for an incertain result in the end, but choosing bulk cables and connectors can perhaps ensure a certain level of quality at a fair price, even if not as good as renowned products.
The thread @facten has mentioned above, not only has lots of great information on the various wires the many members have tried and found to provide extremely high levels of performance.

It also has comments from members as to the performance level of the Helix Cables compared to some of the top brands on the market, such as TOTL Nordost and Inakustik cables, that cost thousands of dollars for each cable (or pair).

The Helix cables are among the very best available, DIY OR Commercial Products -  i.e. provided you use the recommended wires and and follow the construction details.

They provide exceptional imaging, articulation, clarity, dynamics, with a deep textured bass WITHOUT adding colour and they do that across a myriad of systems

Granted, they are a little more expensive than many DIY cables, but they are a fraction of the cost of the commercial brands.

You also have the opportunity to build them using the wires you choose, in order to achieve a cable that fits YOUR budget and still performs to a higher level than most commercial brands.

But if you think I my opinion of the abilities of the Helix might be a little "one sided" 
  • then please, read the comments from the many other Audiogon members, like @Wig and @Grannyring that have tried them, together with their own adaptions of the design
  • read what brands/cables some members have replaced
  • see how the members are now contributing to the continued Helix development story

Please take the time to read through this link - if just for the last couple of pages
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/duelund-conversion-to-diy-helix-geometry-cabling

Even if you do not build the Helix cables, there is some good  information on how the insulation and the types of wire improves performance and which are the better ones to use.

It takes the guesswork out of DIY, because we have already "been there and done that"

Hope you find what you are looking for

Regards - Steve